Monday, June 11, 2012

Coffee Cup Gift Card Holders

Happy Monday everyone.  My grandson Orlando's last day of Kindergarten is Wednesday so I made these coffee cup gift card holders for his teachers.  He is a special needs child and is in a special needs class so there are 4 teachers.  Even though he will be in the same class next year with the same children he is with this year and the same teachers, it is still a great achievement for the kids. I commend these teachers for their hard work and so I am placing a $5.00 gift card to Starbucks inside.  I hope they know how much my daughter and I appreciate them.



Supplies

Pear Pizazz Cardstock
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Enchanted DSP
Pear Pizazz Ink
Regal Rose Ink
Ribbon from Joanne's
Oval Punch
Scalloped Oval Punch
Decorative Label Punch
Crimper
Corner Chomper
S.W.A.K Stamp (Retired)
TPC Studio Cafe Mocha Stamp Set

2 comments: