Sunday, July 1, 2012

Alice in Wonderland Invitation

Good afternoon everyone.  I received an order for some inviations for a Quincenera next month.  The birthday girl wanted Tim Burtons "White Rabbit".  I have seen this style invitation before but only as a flat invitation.  I made mine a card style where you open it.  I didn't use the traditional "Q" for the "Queen of Hearts".  I used a whimsical "Q" because after all, this IS Alice in Wonderland.  I used SU heart punch for the hearts which are the PERFECT size!  The customer loved the sample!  The invitations will be ready for delivery next Sunday.  Have a great week everyone!!




Recipe

Heavy White Cardstock
Real Red Cardstock
Basic Black Cardstock
Inkadinkadoo Curly Q Alphabet
SU Heart Punch
Sizzix Decorative Flourish Set Sizzlits Die
SU Real Red Ink
White Rabbit Computer Image



1 comment:

  1. Got to know about your blog from missimagination.
    I must say great craft blog.

    I m following your blog :) .

    Hope you like to visit my blog as well.
    butterfly-handicraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete