Monday, July 23, 2012

Wedding Box Favor

I made this wedding favor sample for my daughter.  The wedding isn't until next year but I'm getting a big head start as I will also be doing the save the dates, bridal shower invitations, bridal shower favors, wedding invitations, wedding favors, table cards and helping with the center pieces.  I sent her a picture and it's pretty right on with what her theme is.  The only thing I will change is the paper.  I will use a solid light yellow card stock (I just used what I had on hand to make it so she could get an idea of what I was talking about).  I  also will not use the scalloped circle for the "window".  I will use a label framelit instead.  I will be going to her house today so she can see it in person but so far, it's a yes!!  There will be a clear cellophane bag that will go inside which will hold white chocolate seashells with iridescent sprinkles to give it a pearlish type luster.  The bag will be tied with turquoise ribbon and a tag with the newlyweds names and date which will hang from the ribbon.  It's an exciting time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment