Sunday, July 22, 2012

Cheetah Happy Birthday/Sour Cream Favors

Good afternoon and Happy Sunday.  The weekend went by so fast and I'm exhausted from so much running around.  I'm happy though that I was productive.  I made a birthday card for my husband's niece Desiree whose birthday we celebrated yesterday at the park.  I was told she loves cheetah print but hates pink so I made sure to stay away from that color.  LOL


Recipe

SU You're Amazing Stamp Set
Apothecary Accents Framelits
Real Red Ink
SU Red Glimmer Paper
Whisper White
Basic Black Cardstock
Cheetah Patterned Paper From Michael's
Ribbon from Michael's
Rhinestone Brads
Red Rosettes from Michael's
Red Stickles


My 2nd project are these sour cream favors I made for my niece Alicia's baby shower today.  The other day I went to Michae's for baby girl printed paper but that had NONE.  I saw this pink princess patterned paper and thought this will have to do because not only did I not want to run around looking for paper but she didn't know I was going to make these favors anyway so it was just a nice little something. 


Recipe

Princess Patterend Paper From Michael's
Melon Mambo Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Melon Mambo Ink
Large Oval Punch
Scalloped Oval Punch
Rose Red Ribbon
Rhinestones
Melon Mambo Stampin Write Marker
Princess Stamp
Crimper



No comments:

Post a Comment