Friday, August 17, 2012

Tim Holtz Bird Cage and Birthday Card

Happy Friday to everyone!!  I made this bird cage from the Tim Holtz die.  This is for my sister-in-law whose birthday is next week but I will be seeing her Saturday to give her this, her card and other gifts I got her as well.  So easy to make and I have seen many versions out there.  Everyone is so talented!!  Burgundy is her favorite color so I made her this card as well.


Recipe

Tim Holtz Bird Cage Die
Rhinestone Bling
Lace and Satin Trim
Silk Roses from Michael's
Ribbon from Michael's
White Feathers
SU Butterfly Embosslits


Recipe

Bravo Burgunday Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Apothecary Framelit
Wacky Wishes Stamp Set
Petals a Plenty EF
Martha Stewart Lace Border Punch
Silk Flowers from Michael's
Rhinestones
Bravo Burgundy Ink
Ribbon from Michael's


No comments:

Post a Comment