Sunday, August 12, 2012

Welcome Back To School Cards

Alas, but the weekend is over and it's back to the grind tomorrow.  I did have a productive weekend.   I finished the baby shower invitations I was working on and I also made 4 welcome back to school cards for my grandson Orlando's teachers.  I've mentioned before he is a special needs child and his class has 4 teachers for the kids.  I didn't have a Welcome Back stamp so I used a sentiment from a Stampin Up stamp set.  To go with the cards, I will be putting a nice beautiful red apple in a cellophange bag wrapped with Real Red Satin Ribbon and a tag as well.



Recipe

Pacific Point Card Stock
Daffodil Delight Card Stock
Real Read Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Patterned Paper from Michael's
Polka Dot Embossing Folder
Tart and Tangy Stamp Set
Messages for Mom Stamp Set
Real Red Marker
Garden Green Marker
Chocolate Chip Marker
Pacific Point Ink
Real Red Satin Ribbon
Flower Rhinestone
Scallop Border Punch
Scallop Circle Punch
Circle Punch
White Gel Pen

Ok, so I ended up getting the wrong size cello bags (they were too small) so I improvised and used paper bags instead.  Inside is the card and a red apple.  You may not be able to see it, but I embossed the bags with the polka dot embossing folder.



Recipe

Brown Paper Bags
Real Red Satin Ribbon
Real Red Stampin Marker
Early Espresso Stampin Marker
Apothecary Accent Label
Wacky Wishes Stamp Set
Real Red Ink
Orchard Harvest DSP





No comments:

Post a Comment