Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sock Monkey Birthday Party Invitation

I got a custom order of 50 sock monkey birthday party invitations.  I will meet up with the couple today to show them the sample invitation.  I already text them the pictures of the outside and inside tag and they absolutely love the invitation!!  I'm so glad!  I won't show the inside tag because of all the info on it, but it has  a picture of their daughter that I punched out with a circle punch and then adhered that on to a scallop circle punch (Daffodil Delight).


Recipe

Chocolate Chip Card Stock
Real Red Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Chevron Patterned Paper From Scrapbook Store
Blue Polka Dotted Patterned Paper from Scrapbook Store
Sock Monkey Computer Image
Party This Way Stamp Set
Inkadinkadoo Curly Q Stamp Set (Number 3)
Real Red Ink
Daffodil Delight Ink
Bashful Blue Ink
Computer Word Text
Real Read Polka Dotted Ribbon
Clear Rhinestone
Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment