Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Black and White Vintage Wedding Invitation

Hi everyone.  In the midst of finishing up birthday party invitations, I also had to get a sample wedding invitation done for someone.  I wasn't crazy about the font of the alpha stamps.  They looked so nice and vintage when I bought them but I don't like the look of them.  My customer loved the invitation!!  She requested a different font like I knew she would.  She also forgot to tell me she changed the colors of her wedding to beige and white.  So they will look different and have some cream colored lace inside instead.  I don't want to show the inside because of the personal information in it, but I heat embossed the design with silver embossing powder.
 

 
Recipe
 
Basic Black Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Metallic Gray Card Stock
Black Lace
Silver Embossing Powder (For Inside)
Elements of Style Stamp Set (For Inside)
Tim Holtz Baroque Die
Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
Black Satin Ribbon
Pearl Stick Pin
Recollections Alpha Circus Stamp Set
 




No comments:

Post a Comment