Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wedding Ornament and Anniversary Card

I can't believe it's only Tuesday.  I have so much crafting to do this week and don't know where to begin!  In the meantime though I want to share with you the wedding ornament I made for my sisters wedding.  I cut strips of the original wedding invitation and curled them around a pencil and inserted inside the clear ornament.  I added a seashell charm as she is getting married on the cliffs of the beach.  To top it off I added an ivory satin ribbon as the hanger.  Very inexpensive but yet elegant gift to give!!


Next is an anniversary card I made for my parents.  They have been married an incredible 63 years!!  I will never make it to 63 being that I started out late, but if I make it to 35 or so it will be all good!!




1 comment:

  1. WOW...what creativity!!! The ornament is a true keepsake that your sister will cherish. The anniversary card for your parents is stunning. I love the rich color teamed with white.

    ReplyDelete