Thursday, January 26, 2012

Valentine Pouches

Good morning and happy Thursday.  I'm sooooooooooo tired this morning.  I have started working out on the treadmill and eating healthier since the beginning of the year.  I wasn't going to craft last night after my workout but I felt the NEED.  LOL.  I made 4 of these diaper pounches for my grandson's kindergarten class.  There are only 15 students as it is a special needs class.  With that many children requiring special attention, there are 4 teachers.  These were very easy to make.  The most time you use is in embellishing them.  I filled them with a chocolate rose, a mini clipboard, a blinged out emery board, a heart lollipop and 3 Hershey's Nuggets that were leftover from my kids valentines that I made them.


Supplies

Patterned Paper
SU Yummy Stamp Set
SU Be My Valentine Stamp
SU Red Glitter Paper
SU Real Red Ink
SU Basic Black Ink
SU Heart to Heart Punch
SU Real Red Satin Ribbon
Pink Rosette
Red Rosette
Bling on a Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment