Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Truly a Gentleman

Good morning and Happy Tuesday.  I wanted to share with everyone this card I made for my dad.  My dad has always been there for me.  He has always been a hard worker to support all 8 of us children.  In fact, he is 85 years old and is still working.  He just won't stop.  LOL  He is a great husband to my mom.  They are still so in love and always sneaking kisses when they think nobody is looking.  LOL  He is the only man I have ever trusted until my husband came along.  I never feared of anything because I knew my dad would protect me.  In my eyes, he is truly a gentleman.  He will always be my daddy.


Supplies


SU Night of Navy Card Stock
SU Very Vanilla Card Stock
Graphic 45 Collection "A Proper Gentleman"
Vintage Button
Blue Twine
Fiscars Postage Border Punch
SU Circle Punch
SU Vintage Labels Stamp Set
SU Night of Navy Ink
Argyle Embossing Folder

1 comment:

  1. What a great card and tribute to your dad. You are a lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete