Sunday, May 6, 2012

Purse Gift Card Holder and Bridal Shower Favor

I made this gift card holder for my niece whose 25th birthday party I missed last weekend.  The 2nd picture is the bridal shower favors I'm doing for my soon to be niece.  I just need to attach a tag to the center of the ribbon with her name and date.


Supplies

Top Note Die
Oval Punch
Scalloped Oval Punch
Enchanted DSP
Poppy Parade Ink
Basic Black Card Stock
Poppy Parade Card Stock
Vintate Button

Flatback Pearls
Very Vanilla Card Stock
Circle Cutter Velcro
Established Elegance Stamp Set
Early Espresso Ink


Supplies

Top Note Die
Finial Press Embossing Folder
Burgundy Card Stock From Michael's
White Card Stock From Michael's
Aint Love Grand Stamp Set
Cherry Cobbler Ink
Early Espresso Ink
Basic Black Ink
Corner Ticket Punch
Rhinestone Bling
Burgundy Ribbon
Oval Punch
Rose from Michael's







No comments:

Post a Comment