Monday, November 12, 2012

Thanksgiving Cards

Good morning.  Thanksgiving is next week and I'm not even prepared.  I usually don't send Thanksgiving  cards to anyone but I did make 3.  They went out this morning.  The one on the left went to my parents, the one on the right went to my Aunt and the middle one went to my dear friend whom I haven't seen in about 2 years.  I miss him dearly.  


Recipe

Early Espresso Core'dinations Card Stock
Orchard Harvest DSP
Very Vanilla Card Stock
Pear Pizzazz Card Stock
Old Olive Card Stock
Window Frames Collection Framelits
Apothecary Framelits
Early Espresso Tulle
Certainly Celery Ribbon
Flower Embellishment
Flat Back Pearls
Rhinestone Jewels
Pumpkin Pie Ink
More Mustard Ink
Early Espresso Ink
Woodgrain Embossing Folder
Autumn Sticker
5/8 Crochet Trim





No comments:

Post a Comment