Tuesday, April 17, 2012

First Communion Favors

My niece is receiving the sacrament of First Communion in a few weeks and I wanted to make some very simple favors for the celebration.  I am already making an album for her per her mom's request so I knew that was going to take up my time so I wanted as simple as possible.  I made these using the Fun Flowers die.  I stamped a flower image in Tempting Turquoise ink from the Vintage Vogue stamp set on the white flower.  I used Tempting Turquoise card stock and basic white card stock.  The cross is a computer image.  I used a two-way glue pen around the edges of the cross and sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds.  The back is writing that I typed on the computer.  To top it off, I used some turquoise ribbon I bought at Joanne's.  I really wish I had the Tempting Turquoise ribbon to match but oh well, the color is very close!!!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment