Saturday, September 22, 2012

Cancer Free Anniversary Card

It's Saturday night and I was only able to create one card today.  But......it's a card that I am really happy with.  I made this for my mom.  I moved on September 1st this month and with the commotion of moving it completely escaped me that her anniversary of being cancer free was the same day.  I realized I had let all this time go about a few days ago.  I am so glad I made the time to make her this card in honor of that special milestone.  It is also in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness next month.  I will give it to her tomorrow.  I can't wait to see what she thinks of her card!!
 
 
Three Little Words Stamp Set
Blushing Bride Card Stock
Very Vanilla Card Stock
Patterned Paper
Blushing Bride Ink
Chocolate Chip Ink
Cream Flowers
Pink Prima Flowers
Flat Back Pearls
Pink Rhinestone Brad
Bliss Stamp Set
Apothecary Framelit
5/8 Crochet Trim
Recollections Cream Embellishment
Cotton Candy Stickles
MS Border Punch
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment