Sunday, September 30, 2012

Grunge Rock Birthday Cards

Today is my only son's 18th birthday.  I can't believe how time flies.  It just seems like yesterday when he was born.  We celebrated by having a barbecue of spare ribs, hot links and boneless chicken accompanied by some spanish rice, black bean and corn salad, homemade salsa and are you ready for this.......some homemade flour tortillas which his nana made him (my mom).  We will continue with dessert a little later when we have digested everything.  My son Pablo can't wait for White cake, whip cream and strawberries.  Yummy!!!!  I made these birthday cards for him.  The left one is from me and the right one will be from my mom.
 
 
Supplies for Left Side Card

Grunge Rock Stamp Set
Tim Holtz Adage Ticket
Bashful Blue Card Stock
Pinecone Press Patterned Paper
Whisper White Card Stock
Bashful Blue Ink
Poppy Parade Ink
Early Espresso Ink
 
Supplies For Right Side Card
 
Midnight Muse Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Apothecary Framelit
You're Amazing Stamp Set
My Minds Eye Card Stock
Midnight Muse Ink
Rhinestone Bling
Argyle Embossing Folder



No comments:

Post a Comment