Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Birthday Card and Anniversary Card

My sister Trisha's 1 year anniversary is coming up on the 15th and my niece's birthday is tomorrow.  For my niece I made a Halloween Birthday card.  She is nuttso for Halloween.  I think she will absolutely love it!!  For my sister I wanted a soft look so I opted out of using bling (which I love to use on all my cards and projects).  Now I will need to work on an anniversary card for my parents which is the 13th and then I get to have some fun altering 4 coffins for my grandson's teachers.  Such fun!!!


Supplies

Basic Black Card Stock
Pumpkin Pie Card Stock
Recollections Midnight Magic Paper
Sizzix Flourish Die
Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon
Recollections Spider
SU Black EP
Tag from local Scrapbook Store
Basic Black Ink
Clear Stickles
Curly Label Punch
Afterthoughts Stamp Set


Labels Collection Framelits
SU Because I Care Stamp Set
Bakers Twine
Wisteria Wonder Ink
Pear Pizzazz
Wisteria Wonder Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Patterned Paper
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
Scallop Trim Border


No comments:

Post a Comment