Friday, October 26, 2012

Coffins and Teacher Treats

My son Orlando has 4 teachers and I made these coffins and candy treats for them.  I say it all the time but these teachers are awesome and have so much patience and love for the special needs children.  My hats off to them!!





Recipe

Wood Coffin From Michael's
Crafters Black Paint
Tim Holtz Rock Candy Crackle Paint
Skeleton From Hobby Lobby
Red Satin 
Spider Webs
Red Sequin Trim
Metal Cross From Michael's
Black Prima Flowers
Red Rosette
Cherry Cobbler Tulle
Red Satin Material (For Resting Place)
Spider
Red Rhinestone Bling
Pearl Jewels (For Eyes)


Cellophane Bags
Martha Stewart Halloween Ribbon
SU Stamp Set (I forgot the name)
Apothecary Framelit
Old Olive Stampin Marker
Pumpkin Pie Stampin Marker
Elegant Eggplant Marker
Candy Corn

No comments:

Post a Comment