Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bridal Shower Favors

Good morning everyone.  I finished a few projects I had been working on the past couple of days.  The favors are Knotts Berry Farm 1 oz. Marmalade jars.  I covered them with my own labels, inked them with Tangerine Tango, and ribbon from local Joanne's store.



I added a small paper flower with a silver brad at the last minute.  I like it, it give it that extra little something.

Next is the cups.  I bought them at Walmart and jazzed them up just a bit so they are not so boring.  I printed everyones names on pc and punched out with SU word window punch and popped them with dimensionals on SU modern label punch.  I also adhered what is my version of doves using SU bird punch.  I used rhinestones for the eyes and inked them with bashful blue.


These napkins were also purchased at Walmart.  I just ran them through my Vagabond Machine using SU Manghattan Flower embossing folder to give them a more elegant look. 




No comments:

Post a Comment