Monday, September 26, 2011

Card and Mini Album

Happy Monday!  I wanted to share with everyone the card I made for my dad.  My mom has been having health issues for 2 months now and will be having surgery in 2 weeks.  It has taken a toll on my dad taking care of her and worrying about her.  I normally make my mom a card every week but this week it's my dad's turn.  It's a simple masculine card that I made with only patterned paper scraps, and a stamped sentiment. 



I made this mini album for my sisters bridal shower gift so she can put pictures of that special day.  Hope you enjoy!







1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina! How sweet of you to think about your dad with this lovely card. I'm sure he will treasure it. When there are health issues, it takes it's toll on everyone. I will keep your mom in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. The mini album for your sister is absolutely gorgeous! You can see that so much thought and love went into this keepsake. She will cherish it!

    ReplyDelete