Monday, September 19, 2011

Wedding Favors and Card

It's Monday again and this weekend went by too fast.  I had a birthday party for my daughter and managed to make time to make my sisters wedding favors and my mom a card.





Supplies

Cream colored textured cardstock from local store
SU Ribbon Border Punch
SU Chocolate Chip Card Stock
Polka Dots EF
Pillow Box Die
Martha Stewart Alpha Stamp
Chocolate Chip Ink
Square Punch
Scalloped Square Punch
Pearl Accents
Pillow Box Die



Supplies  

Graphic 45 Collection
SU Top Note Die
Versamark
Gold Embossing Powder
Tim Holtz Wild Honey
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo
SU Basic Black Ink
Vintage Epoxy Photo Corners
Flowers from Local Scrapbook Store
Decorative Chipboard
Basic Decorative Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Gosh you are a never ending bundle of energy to make the your sisters wedding favors. Beautifully done. Your mom's card is priceless. A true work of art! I'm sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete